Bench Tree Camo shooting rest fills easily with many forms of media choices and adds additional portability by including military D-rings and carry/shoulder strap. The vise-grip locking of the rifle allows for a rock-steady platform in the field and on the bench. Light-weight and 15" Tuff-Tec top, provides exceptional gripping of the forearm, reducing felt-recoil and muzzle-jump.
- This Hunters Style Tree Camo Bulls Bag Bench shooting rest, shown with gold embroidery, adds additional portability by including military D-rings and carry/shoulder strap. The heavy weight durable polyester double-seam shooting rest construction and fill spout design, promises decades of rugged reliable trouble-free use.
- The patented butterfly rifle rest hinge action creates a gun vise-grip by locking the rifle in place and allows for a rock-steady shooting rest platform when testing loads on the bench. Our shooting rest design, when used correctly, does not require any rear support that creates additional unwanted pressure–points.
- The 15" shooting rest top provides exceptional gripping of the forearm with a revolutionary Tuff-Tec/Sure-grip rubberized top that is extremely durable.
- Ballistic Tactical-Tree-Camo with/Black Tuff-Tec rubberized top
- Superior choice for checking loads, accuracy and repeatability from the bench
- 600 Polyester with/UV coating (Moisture resistant)
- Comes with military spec "D" rings and carrying strap
- Cradle Height approx: 3.5"
- External fill spout with/military grade Hoop and Loop Fastener No-leak filling spout/seams (No sewing necessary)
- Length: 15"
- Shipping weight unfilled: 1 lb./5 oz.